IN STOCK | NEXT DAY SHIPPING
Our curved treadmill is an advanced, non-motorized curved belt manual treadmill that's compact, lightweight, and uniquely simple to use. It has a more natural running surface, but also reacts to even the most subtle of changes in movement, including the strike force of the foot, hip position, and posture.
Made from quality formed steel tubing and utilizing 112 sealed steel ball bearings, the treadmill is overbuilt to the high standard of a pro training facility, with efficiency in space and cost still suited to a home gym
. The unit also comes with a convenient LED battery display screen, delivering immediate reports on the runner’s pace, speed, distance and time. The unit’s polyurethane-reinforced Responsive Belt Technology (RBT) and molded thermoplastic elastomer tread not only re-create a more natural running surface, but also react to even the most subtle of changes in movement, including the strike force of the foot, hip position, and posture. When your body isn’t in the optimal position, you’ll feel it immediately and learn to adjust, developing superior long-term form and better overall results. That’s the difference with a well designed, truly manually-operated treadmill.
• Non-Motorized, Curved Manual Treadmill
• Dimensions: 64” L, 31” W, 63” H
• Running Surface: 17” wide
• Weight: 375 LBS • LED Display
• Frame and Handrails: 2” steel tubing
• Handrail Uprights: 6” steel tubing
• Bearing Rail: Formed and Welded 7-gauge steel
• Finish: Light Texture Black Powdercoat
• 112 Sealed Steel Bearings
• Covers: Molded Plastic
• Tread Surface: Molded Thermoplastic Elastomer